Monday, May 23, 2005

Till love makes everything right


When nightmares wake you crying,
I will give you dreams to sooth
Your fears, and all that's frightening
Till we have gone through the night.

When darkness leaves you blinded,
I will hold you as I guide
Your way, and the path winded,
Till we have found the first light.

When life breaks your spirit,
I will take you in my soul.
Together our hearts will meet,
Till love makes everything right.




Till we have gone through the night,
Till we have found the first light,
Till love makes everything right.

2 Comments:

Blogger fifi_lime said...

michelle! im comin home next Wednesday... hope to see you this time round....keke... take care.. (",)

7:17 PM  
Blogger idz said...

love will make everything right. hold that true to your heart and take care! :)

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home