Tuesday, December 26, 2006

More Than Everything is You



More than a beautiful mistake
Is the man who makes my heart unbreak.


Tenderly, you piece back my soul.
You make me happy. You make me whole.
You find warmth where there is only cold.
You bought back the heart that was unwillingly sold.



More than a beautiful mistake
Is the man who puts his heart at stake.

Stoically, you try to hide your own pain behind.
No matter how hurt - loving, patient and kind,
All just to make sure that I will be fine-
Even with everything to lose, your heart is on the line.



More than a beautiful mistake
Is the man I want to see first thing I'm awake.

The man so mature, yet has his inner child.
The man sometimes tame, sometimes wild.
The man with the one-dimpled smile.

The same man who makes my life all worth while.





More than everything to me is you, my baby..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home